Halloween is a few short weeks away and I’ve been busy working on my costume.
I love to dress up and thought it would be fun to see if you could guess what animal I’ll be dressing up as this year!
Here are a few hints:
- To conserve energy, I spend 70% of my life sleeping
- One of my fellow relatives was the Mayor of an Alaskan town for 20 years!
- Isaac Newton invented something just for me
- Another fellow relative went to space in 1963
- We can reach speeds of up to 30mph
- We use our whiskers to “feel” the world around us and to determine which small spaces we can fit into
- A group of us is called a clowder or a glaring
Think you know? Like my Facebook Page and follow along for more clues and find out what I’ll be on October 31!
Leave A Comment